- During registration, simonsosays.com will gather personal information such as your name and email address, your street address, billing information, and the URL of your web site. This information is used solely by simonsosays.com to provide services to you or to assist you in navigating the system by automatically filling in certain forms with your information so that you don't have to continually re-enter it. Once you register you are no longer anonymous - we will have your particular in sending visitors to your site even if its recurring.
- As a general rule, we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information except when we have your permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or under the circumstances described below.
- simonsosays.com may disclose account information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating the Terms of Service of the or may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) the rights or property of the website, other users of the website, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. simonsosays.com may disclose or access account information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it and for administrative and other purposes that we deem necessary to maintain, service, and improve our products and services.
- All traffic/hits will be delivered to the website address submitted with the order. In the event that there is an error with the submitted URL, the Client will not hold simonsosays.com or it's Partner Sites responsible for the error. Any traffic delivered to a Client's site reflecting the above error, will not be credited or entitled to a refund.
- In the event that the Client's site becomes unavailable for any reason ("server is down or unavailable, timed out, or shows to be active but with internal server errors, 404 errors and other types of common or uncommon errors associated with the Internet and its underlying infrastructure"), the Client will not hold simonsosays.com or its Partner Sites responsible for these errors. All/Any traffic delivered to the Client's site during this down time will not be credited or refunded.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
- Need further help? Contact Me